Anti-idiotype antibody productionAnti-idiotype antibody (anti-ID Abs) can recognize the idiotopes which present within complement determining regions (CDRs) of one other antibody.
Anti-ID Abs are commonly used in antibody drug pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD) for preclinical test of antibody drug development.
Leadgene BioMed provides professional services of anti-ID Abs development to support your antibody drug research.
- Key service features:
• Fragmented antibody as immunogen
• Monoclonal or polyclonal Ab for choice• Select appropriate services for you by professional evaluation and discussion
- Service workflow:
• Professional pre-evaluation and discussion.
• The pre-treatment of antibody which is regarded as an immunogen.
• Immunization according to the choice of monoclonal or polyclonal Ab service.
• Antibody verification.
• Delivery of anti-ID Abs and ELISA testing report.
- Sample requirements:
• The antibody which is regarded as an immunogen.
• Information about the antibody which is regarded as an immunogen.
• Purified Anti-ID Ab
• ELISA testing report service