What personal information does Leadgene collect?
We collect personal information based on your use of our products and services, your account data, and your business relationship with us.
- Your user experience – we collect how you use and feedback about our products, services, and website.
- Your contact Information – we collect your name, address, telephone number, and email address only for communication.
- Billing information – we only collect necessary and applicable information you give to us when processing your purchase. It includes payment data, credit card numbers, security codes, and purchase history.
How does Leadgene collect personal information?
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us – you may provide us with your personal information by creating an account, purchasing our products or services, contacting our teams, providing feedback, meeting at conferences, or visiting us in person or virtually.
- From the public access platform – we collect your information from publicly available sources including your publications, websites, and social media.
How to access and correct your personal information?
You can access, correct, or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us. You can also amend your details yourself by logging onto your account.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our site
- Delivering marketing and service content to you
- Working with third parties to deliver relevant advertising to you
- Reminding you to complete online journeys
We integrate first-party and third-party cookies that provide us with information about how you use our website for the purposes of analytics and online advertising. These cookies do not collect personal data such as your name, email address, or phone number.
How can I control or delete cookies?