Biacore - a critical application in the drug discovery
(Modified from Matthew A Cooper, Nat Rev Drug Discov, 2002)
Biacore is a powerful tool for therapeutics discovery!
In the early stages: accelerating candidates screening
In the intermediate stages: precise measurement of pharmacokinetics
In the late stages: warranty on quality control
What is the principle of Biacore?
The critical technology of Biacore is surface plasmon resonance (SPR).
We apply SPR to Biacore to monitor binding events between molecules ranging from ions to viruses.
Why do we choose Biacore for kinetic measurement?
SPR provides a label-free method for detecting binding, kinetics, affinity, specificity, and concentration.
Compared with traditional molecular experiments, SPR delivers a much higher resolution of monitoring between biomolecules.
It presents a real-time detection, not an end-point reveal. It helps us to understand better the whole picture of molecular binding events and biological functions.
Leave the most challenging part on Leadgene Biomedical!
Leadgene provides the biomolecule interaction analysis service by Cytiva (formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) versatile system, Biacore™ T200.
Clients only need to deliver a small number of samples, and we will give you an expert analysis service.
We also provide customized measurement services to meet your comprehensive requests.
♦ What we can do
• A versatile system, Biacore™ T200, for high quality characterization of molecular interactions
• A professional team to discuss thoroughly for high efficiency of service running
• Experienced experts to optimize the SPR methods as well as maintain superior precision
• Providing whole complete data set
♦ Service workflow:
• Pre-discussion and quotation
• Case confirmation and case open
• Sample providing
• Running samples and data interpretation
• Results discussion
• Final report delivery
♦ For detailed sample requirements, please contact us directly.
• A complete report including detailed work performance, affinity, and kinetic data (optional)