Species of Origin
His Tag (C-term)
Lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution of PBS, pH 8.0.
>98% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
The protein has a calculated MW of 13.7 kDa.
The protein migrates as 13 kDa under reducing condition (SDS-PAGE analysis).
Measure by its ability to inhibit the IL-4 dependent proliferation in HT-2 cells. The ED₅₀ for this effect is <0.1 ng/mL. The specific activity of recombinant human TGF beat 1 is approximately >5 x 10⁷ IU/mg.
Measure by its ability to induce proliferation in MCF-7 cells The ED₅₀ for this effect is <3.2 ng/mL.
<0.05 EU per 1 µg of the protein by the LAL method.
The transforming growth factor beta (TGF beta) family of cytokines are ubiquitous, multifunctional, and essential to survival. They play the central roles in growth, development, inflammation, repair, and host immunity. The mammalian TGF beta isoforms (TGF beta 1, beta 2 and beta 3) are secreted as potential precursors and possess a variety of cell surface receptors and produces at least two mediate signal transductions.
Transforming growth factor beta-1 proprotein
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H₂O to a concentration not less than 0.5 mg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved. In some experiments, it recommends to add 10 mM HCl when reconstitute lyophilized protein.
The product is shipped with polar packs. Upon receipt, store it immediately at -20°C or lower for long term storage.
Stability & Storage
This product is stable after storage at:
- -20°C for 12 months in lyophilized state from date of receipt.
- -20°C or -80°C for 1 month under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
LeadGMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP certified facility. The processes include:
- Animal-free reagent and laboratory
- Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
- Testing and traceability of raw material
- Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
- Personnel training records
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Documentation of QA control and process changes
- Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
- Stability monitor of product shelf-life
SDS-PAGE analysis of LeadGMP® TGF beta 1, Human1/1
Help others learn more about this product. Use the link below to share your experience.
There are currently no publications. Use the link below to let us know.
Datasheet & Documents1/1
Disclaimer：For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.