Species of Origin
His Tag (C-term)
Lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4.
>98% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
The protein has a calculated MW of 19.4 kDa.
The protein migrates as 21 kDa under reducing condition (SDS-PAGE analysis).
Measure by its ability to induce TF-1 cells proliferation. The ED₅₀ for this effect is <5 ng/mL. The specific activity of recombinant human SCF is > 5 x 10⁵ IU/mg.
<0.05 EU per 1 µg of the protein by the LAL method.
Stem Cell Factor (SCF) is a 166-amino-acid protein with a monomeric molecular weight of approximately 18.5 kDa. SCF is the ligand for the tyrosine kinase receptor c-kit, which regulates other growth factors, such as granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF), granulocyte macrophage-colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF), and interleukin-3 to stimulate proliferation, and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells. SCF can be produced by a variety of cells, including fibroblasts, smooth muscle, endothelial cells, mast cells and bone marrow macrophages endothelial cells.
Stem cell factor, Mast cell growth factor , MGF, c-Kit ligand, Kit ligand
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H₂O to a concentration not less than 0.5 mg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
The product is shipped with polar packs. Upon receipt, store it immediately at -20°C or lower for long term storage.
Stability & Storage
This product is stable after storage at:
- -20°C for 12 months in lyophilized state from date of receipt.
- -20°C or -80°C for 1 month under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
LeadGMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP certified facility. The processes include:
- Animal-free reagent and laboratory
- Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
- Testing and traceability of raw material
- Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
- Personnel training records
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Documentation of QA control and process changes
- Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
- Stability monitor of product shelf-life
SDS-PAGE analysis of LeadGMP® SCF, Human1/1
Help others learn more about this product. Use the link below to share your experience.
There are currently no publications. Use the link below to let us know.
Datasheet & Documents1/1
Disclaimer：For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.