Species of Origin
His Tag (C-term)
Lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4.
>95% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
The protein has a calculated MW of 19.6 kDa.
The protein migrates as 20 kDa under reducing condition (SDS-PAGE analysis).
Measure by its ability to induce proliferation in MO7e cells. The ED₅₀ for this effect is <2 ng/mL.
<0.05 EU per 1 µg of the protein by the LAL method.
Thrombopoietin (TPO) is a glycoprotein that produced by the liver, kidney, marrow stroma and several other tissues. The TPO level in the blood is mostly negatively correlated with the abundance of platelets and bone marrow megakaryocytes, although multiple states of inflammation or infection, liver failure, and hematological disturbances are associated with unexpectedly high or low circulating levels of the hormone.
Thrombopoietin, C-mpl ligand , ML, Megakaryocyte colony-stimulating factor, Megakaryocyte growth and development factor , MGDF, Myeloproliferative leukemia virus oncogene ligand
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H₂O to a concentration not less than 0.5 mg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
The product is shipped with polar packs. Upon receipt, store it immediately at -20°C or lower for long term storage.
Stability & Storage
This product is stable after storage at:
- -20°C for 12 months in lyophilized state from date of receipt.
- -20°C or -80°C for 2 weeks under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
LeadGMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP certified facility. The processes include:
- Animal-free reagent and laboratory
- Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
- Testing and traceability of raw material
- Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
- Personnel training records
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Documentation of QA control and process changes
- Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
- Stability monitor of product shelf-life
LeadGMP® Human TPO Protein, His Tag, E. coli (LDG017PHE-GMP) induced MO7e cell proliferation.
SDS-PAGE analysis of LeadGMP® TPO, Human1/2
Help others learn more about this product. Use the link below to share your experience.
There are currently no publications. Use the link below to let us know.
Datasheet & Documents1/1
Disclaimer：For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.