Species of Origin
His Tag (C-term)
Lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution of PBS, pH 8.0.
>98% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
The protein has a calculated MW of 16 kDa.
The protein migrates as 13 kDa under reducing condition (SDS-PAGE analysis).
Measure by its ability to induce TF-1 cells proliferation. The ED₅₀ for this effect is <0.15 ng/mL. The specific activity of recombinant human IL-3 is approximately >1.2 x 10⁶ IU/mg.
<0.05 EU per 1 µg of the protein by the LAL method.
Interleukin-3 (IL-3) is a pleiotropic cytokine which can stimulates the survival, differentiation and proliferation of committed progenitor cells, including megakaryocyte, granulocyte-macrophage, erythroid, eosinophil, basophil and mast cell lineages. IL-3 also enhances phagocytosis and antibody-mediated cellular cytotoxicity. IL-3 binds to IL-3R (IL-3 receptor), which is composed of a unique α subunit (IL-3Rα) and a common β-subunit (βc).
Interleukin-3, Hematopoietic growth factor, Mast cell growth factor , MCGF, Multipotential colony-stimulating factor, P-cell-stimulating factor
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H₂O to a concentration not less than 0.5 mg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
The product is shipped with polar packs. Upon receipt, store it immediately at -20°C or lower for long term storage.
Stability & Storage
This product is stable after storage at:
- -20°C for 12 months in lyophilized state from date of receipt.
- -20°C or -80°C for 1 month under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
LeadGMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP certified facility. The processes include:
- Animal-free reagent and laboratory
- Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
- Testing and traceability of raw material
- Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
- Personnel training records
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Documentation of QA control and process changes
- Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
- Stability monitor of product shelf-life
SDS-PAGE analysis of LeadGMP® IL-3, Human1/1
Help others learn more about this product. Use the link below to share your experience.
There are currently no publications. Use the link below to let us know.
Datasheet & Documents1/1
Disclaimer：For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.