Species of Origin
His Tag (C-term)
Lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution of PBS, pH 8.0.
>98% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
The protein has a calculated MW of 19.6 kDa.
The protein migrates as 20 kDa under reducing condition (SDS-PAGE analysis).
Measure by its ability to induce MC/9‑2 cells proliferation. The ED₅₀ for this effect is <1 ng/mL. The specific activity of recombinant human IL-10 is approximately >1 x10⁶ IU/ mg.
<0.05 EU per 1 µg of the protein by the LAL method.
Interleukin-10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. Many different types of cells can produce IL-10, including immune cells and non-immune cells. IL-10 exerts inhibitory functions on DCs and macrophages, which is a potent inhibitor of antigen presentation and limit the production of the Th1-associated cytokines IL-2 and interferon-γ (IFN-γ). IL-10 is also a key immunoregulator during infection due to its inhibitory effect on inflammatory cytokine production. Consequently, the excessive Th1 and CD8+ T cell responses could be suppressed during infection.
Interleukin-10, Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor , CSIF
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H₂O to a concentration not less than 0.5 mg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
Stability & Storage
This product is stable after storage at:
- -20°C for 12 months in lyophilized state from date of receipt.
- -20°C or -80°C for 1 month under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
LeadGMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP certified facility. The processes include:
- Animal-free reagent and laboratory
- Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
- Testing and traceability of raw material
- Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
- Personnel training records
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Documentation of QA control and process changes
- Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
- Stability monitor of product shelf-life
SDS-PAGE analysis of LeadGMP® IL-10, Human1/1
Help others learn more about this product. Use the link below to share your experience.
There are currently no publications. Use the link below to let us know.
Datasheet & Documents1/1
Disclaimer：For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.