Species of Origin
His Tag (C-term)
Lyophilized from a 0.2 µm filtered solution of PBS, pH 8.0.
>95% as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
The protein has a calculated MW of 18.6 kDa.
The protein migrates as 19 kDa under reducing condition (SDS-PAGE analysis).
Measure by its ability to induce proliferation in BaF3 cells transfected with mouse Flt-3. The ED₅₀ for this effect is <0.8 ng/mL. The specific activity of recombinant human Flt-3 Ligand is > 1.5 x 10⁶ IU/mg.
<0.05 EU per 1 µg of the protein by the LAL method.
Fms-related tyrosine kinase-3 ligand (Flt-3 Ligand) is a protein which is encoded by the FLT3LG gene in human. As an important regulator of hematopoiesis, Flt-3 ligand has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity that stimulate the proliferation of hematopoietic progenitor cells of both lymphoid and myeloid origin. Flt-3 ligand can synergistically increase the proliferation of immature progenitors with other cytokines such as GM-CSF, G-CSF, IL-3, EPO, IL-11, IL-12, IL-6 or TPO. Flt-3 ligand is expressed by a variety of hematopoietic progenitor cells including immature hematopoietic and marrow stromal cells.
Fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand, Flt3L, SL cytokine
It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized protein in sterile H₂O to a concentration not less than 0.5 mg/mL and incubate the stock solution for at least 20 min to ensure sufficient re-dissolved.
The product is shipped with polar packs. Upon receipt, store it immediately at -20°C or lower for long term storage.
Stability & Storage
This product is stable after storage at:
- -20°C for 12 months in lyophilized state from date of receipt.
- -20°C or -80°C for 1 month under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
LeadGMP® recombinant proteins are manufactured in ISO 13485:2016 and GMP certified facility. The processes include:
- Animal-free reagent and laboratory
- Manufactured and tested under GMP guideline
- Testing and traceability of raw material
- Records of the maintenance and equipment calibration
- Personnel training records
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Documentation of QA control and process changes
- Manufactured and tested under an ISO 13485:2016 certified quality management system
- Stability monitor of product shelf-life
SDS-PAGE analysis of LeadGMP® Flt-3 Ligand, Human1/1
Help others learn more about this product. Use the link below to share your experience.
There are currently no publications. Use the link below to let us know.
Datasheet & Documents1/1
Disclaimer：For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.